Are your young skaters ready to lace up their skates, strap on their gear, and start learning to play roller derby?
The CT RollerGirls are excited to announce Connecticut’s FIRST flat track roller derby bootcamps for junior skaters!
Our next junior roller derby bootcamp will be held in Waterbury, CT on Sunday, December 29th, from 10am – noon!
Children and teens ages 5-17 of all skating abilities are welcome!
- Rental skates will be available, but participants are encouraged to bring their own skates, and will be responsible for their own personal protective gear (helmet, mouth guard, wrist guards, elbow pads, and knee pads)
- Participants must be covered under their own (family) primary health insurance
- Each participant will be charged a small registration fee of $20 for one bootcamp. (Please email us for information on group discounts.)
- Bootcamps will be conducted by experienced CTRG skaters and coaches (“trainers”)
- Skills will focus on skating skills and technique for roller derby and positional (noncontact) blocking methods
- All levels of ability are welcome
- Participants will be separated by age and ability when necessary to ensure safety and appropriate attention to the skills and activities
- Family/guardians will be permitted to observe, photograph, and record each bootcamp in the
- designated, off-rink area, but due to space limitations, only 2 guest observers will be permitted per bootcamp participant
- Families of participants will be invited to the next CTRG home bout at a discounted rate
Registration in advance is required.
Exact location will be provided upon registration.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
REGISTER ONLINE BELOW!
Sorry, but this form is no longer accepting submissions.